Continuing Education and Training Programs
Public Access Training Programs and Online Resources
NIH Training Center
Searchable list (by topic area) and calendar of upcoming NIH training events. Some events are free and some events have a course fee.
NIH Training Opportunities
This page provides links to the various training opportunities via the NIH Office of Clinical Research, Office of Clinical Research Training and Medical Education, Disease Prevention Research Methods Training page, and NIH Office of Intramural Training (plus extramural opportunities).
NIH Collaboratory Living Textbook of Pragmatic Clinical Trials
The Living Textbook reflects a collection of special considerations and best practices in the design, conduct, and reporting of pragmatic clinical trials.
NIH Bioinformatics Training and Education Program
These training classes address the practical aspects of acquiring, representing, and analyzing complex biomedical data sets. Relevant theory and experimental design are also discussed. The goal is to provide both analytic recipes and to ensure better understanding of the theoretical and practical aspects of sound analytical technique.
- NCI offers many rolling enrollment programs and courses, such as the following. Bookmark this site for upcoming opportunities.
- Translational Research in Clinical Oncology
- Statistical Analysis of Research Data
- Statistical Tutorial
- K Grant Writing Workshop
- Integrative Medicine
- Cancer Biotechnology
- ... and MORE
SWOG Member Access Resources
- Online Training Courses: Study Chair Workshop, Clinical Trial Training Course, and more...
- SWOG CRA Workbench
- In particular, check out the following helpful information that is housed on the CRA Workbench: Tools of the Trade, Expectation and Institution Performance Reports, SWOG List of Studies with No Required Follow-up, ORP Manual, and the CRA Newsletters.