Resources for Research Site Pharmacists
NCI CTEP Pharmaceutical Management Branch (PMB):
- CTEP Pharmaceutical Management Branch (PMB) Services
- Investigator Brochures for protocols with CTEP-held IND
- Online Agent Order Processing (OAOP)
- Investigational Drug Accountability Training
- NCI Agent Accountability, Transfer and Return Forms
FDA Biosimilars Online Webinars
- FDA Administration Public Workshop: Evaluating Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria in Clinical Trials
- FDA offers online courses, webinars, and presentations to help you learn more about biologics, biosimilars, and interchangeable products.
SWOG Protocol and Safety Resources
- SWOG Investigational Agent Audit Checklist
- SWOG Biosimilars Guidelines
- Handout for Trial Participants Receiving Investigational Oral Chemotherapy
- NCI Cancer Therapy Evaluation Program (CTEP) forms, templates, and documents
- NCI CTEP Tables of Possible Side Effects in Commonly Used Drugs
- NCI Audit Guidelines
Relevant SWOG Policies
The following SWOG Policies pertain to protocol guidelines, serious adverse events, drug ordering, HIPAA regulations, and allowances for research dose calculations and modifications.
SWOG Investigational Agent Handling Training Course
- Investigational Agent Handling
- Login to the SWOG website at www.swog.org, then click on the above link, click on the SWOG Library (right tab) in the middle of the page, and click "Enroll" under the Investigational Agent Handling course.