Register Now: "Best of SWOG at ASCO" Webinar
The "Best of SWOG at ASCO" webinar is coming soon -- Wed, June 28, 2023: 3-4 ET / 12-1 PT
Back by popular demand, we’re hosting another “Best of SWOG at ASCO” online research showcase, on Wednesday, June 28, 2023, at 3pm ET / 12 pm PT.
Please register here for the one-hour event.
We will have five presentations of some of the best SWOG work presented at the ASCO 2023 annual meeting. Our line-up:
- Meghna S. Trivedi, MD, MS – results from breast cancer cohort in S1714 study of CIPN
- Amir Goldkorn, MD – CTC count as prognostic biomarker in mHSPC
- Seth P. Lerner, MD – results from S1011 surgical trial in bladder cancer
- Nagla Abdel Karim, MD, PhD – results from S1929 trial in small-cell lung cancer
- Alex F. Herrera, MD – results from S1826 trial in Hodgkin lymphoma
1 hour of Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit will be available for this event. We’ll send you information on how to claim CME credit as the event approaches. We hope to see you there, so register now!