Register for Second "Best of SWOG" Webinar
Back by popular demand, we’re hosting our second "Best of SWOG" online research showcase.
The event will be held Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 12 noon PT/3 pm ET.
Please register here for the one-hour session.
Join us and you’ll hear rapid-fire presentations of some of our best work presented at recent meetings.
- Young Chae, MD, MPH, MBA | DART rare cancer trial update | Early Therapeutics and Rare Cancers Committee | 2020 Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer
- David Feldman, PhD | Hopefulness survey | Palliative and End of Life Care Committee | 2020 ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- Kevin Kalinsky, MD | S1007 or RxPONDER results | Breast Cancer Committee | 2020 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- Michael Overman, MD | NRG GI004/SWOG 1610 colorectal cancer results | Gastrointestinal Cancer Committee | ASCO GI
- Joe Unger, PhD | Clinical Trial Participation | Cancer Care Delivery Committee | 2020 ASCO Quality Care Symposium
We hope to see you there!