Register Now for July 10 Webinar
We’ll be casting a bright spotlight on some of our key study results with a “Best of SWOG at ASCO” webinar. The session will be held Friday, July 10 at 2 pm PT (5 pm ET) via WebEx, our online meeting platform. Register for the meeting here.
We can host up to 1,000 attendees.
The “Best of SWOG” webinar will last for an hour. Talks will be no more than eight minutes in length, and include no more than eight slides, so members can get succinct snapshots of the many successes of our SWOG teams.
To save time, we will not hold a Q&A after each presentation, but the WebEx chat function will be operational. Speakers will collate posted questions – and supply answers – and staff will distribute those documents after the webinar.
The “Best of SWOG at ASCO” line-up:
- Lung cancer highlights: Dr. Karen Kelly
- Symptom control and quality of life highlights: Drs. Mike Fisch and Lynn Henry
- Myeloma committee highlights: Dr. Saad Usmani
- Melanoma committee highlights: Dr. Ken Grossmann
- Palliative and end of life care highlights: Dr. Ishwaria Subbiah
- Genitourinary highlights: Dr. Peter Black