Spring 2018 Plenary II (General) Session Presentations
The following presentations were given at the Plenary Part II (General Plenary) Session of the Spring 2018 Group Meeting in San Francisco.
Friday, April 13, 2018
1. Chair's Welcoming & Update
Charles D. Blanke, M.D.
2. Hope Turns 25
Johanna Horn, M.S.W.
The Hope Foundation
3. Raising the Tail of Cancer Survival Curves with Immunotherapy
Siwen Hu-Lieskovan, M.D., Ph.D.
UCLA School of Medicine
4. Progress in BRAFv600E Colorectal Cancer with SWOG Hope Foundation Support
Scott Kopetz, M.D., Ph.D.
MD Anderson Cancer Center
5. The Critical Role of SWOG and NCORP in Addressing 'Financial Toxicity' in Cancer Care
Veena Shankaran, M.D., M.S.
University of Washington
6. Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Clinical Trial Participation
Dina George Lansey, M.S.N., R.N.
Johns Hopkins University